• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is this guy up to?

inthesignbiz

I set a quote request page on one of our web sites.
I used a captcha to help against spammers.
But, I keep getting these.

Is this something to be concerned about?
All help is appreciated!

Attachments

• email.jpg
    email.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 103

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Looks like a bot filled it out and your Captcha isn't working. We get 5 to 10 a day here like that on our registration form.

Craig Sjoquist

They pay people to figure out captchas and send garbage like that, you may need a better captcha and spam filter would lower the garbage.

Fanaticus

They pay people to figure out captchas and send garbage like that, you may need a better captcha and spam filter would lower the garbage.

They don't have to pay them. They create a "game" where if you solve the captcha you get a reward.... such as a picture of a hot woman gets a piece of clothing removed... or you get to watch the next 20 seconds of that hot webcam video. Then talk about the game in forums and it goes viral.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'd tell Old Paint to stop trying to fill out the request form and just call you direct for the quote.

wayne k
guam usa