• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is this printing technique?


New Member
It looks like a roll to roll method that can print on mesh material in bulk, but I can't seem to find the technology or equipment for it.



New Member
There doesn't seem to be any point in which they actually show the printing process (unless I missed it). When they mention logo printing (1:19ish) it looks like it could potentially be heating/drying? Maybe some form of dye-sumblimation?


New Member
Omg, you are amazing. I don't know how the hell you found that. I've been researching Flexographic printing all day and could not find any examples of it being used on mesh.

Now I just need to find a custom printer who will run my material.
I would just contact one of the manufacturers of the printers and see if they can give yo a list of potential users who may be willing to do your work. Kinda going to depend on the volume that you need.