• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What make adjustments after replacing the print head?

saulogigante

I just replace the print head DX5 my JV33, ​​but I have a problem that me getting sleep, my test print out this migration with color, lines of cyan and magenta are mixed, as the yellow and black, to make matters worse I see the formation of drops that are tarnishing the impression, replacing the dampers and the problem persists, I can only replace the top cap, can anyone direct me if this is the way?

I need to do some alignment because the exchange's head?
I need to do some alignment due to exchange of top cap?

Thanks for your time.

4R Graphics

Please post a picture as i have had similar problems with my JV33 and fixed it but I need to see pictures as your english is hard to understand.

saulogigante

C = Cian
M = Magenta
A = Yellow
k = Black

Every cleaning failures change place, leaving this yellow mixed with another color.

Attachments

• P1000300.jpg
    P1000300.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 96

4R Graphics

well from the looks of that print you have problems.

is that a new head as it looks bad.

I dont see any yellow in the prints and you are missing a lot of nozzles.

have you done a head soak if not do that when you start the head soak just turn the printer off on the front and the side and leave it for a day then do a hard cleaning then a nozzle check and see what happens.

As for the black in the yellow slots i have had this problem 2 times on my machine one time the head was bad inside and letting the inks mix (it also was only firing a few nozzles like yours is) and the second time was leaving the head in a soak for a few days the ink contaminated them selves.

I hate to say this but from what i see and my experience with the JV33 I believe you have a bad head.
Try what i said above if it makes no difference then you may need a new head.

From personal experience DO NOT flush the head with a syringe these heads are not as tough as the DX4 and you will blow out the membraine between the different colors and you will have exactlly the problem you are having (this was an expensive lesson) just take the new head put it in the machine hook up the dampners and do an ink fill and you should be good to go.

good luck and I hope you get it fixed with minimal costs.

saulogigante

More Photos

Hello.

problems:

Blotting paper moves to the head.
(I changed the damper and not resolved)

Faults change place with each cleaning.
(Replaces head has 2 days)

I left the head custodian with cleaning solution and am awaiting a technician, my problem is anxiety in solving the problem because I am canceling my orders.

I leave more pictures of tests today.

Thank you all.

Attachments

• PROBLEMA TS3.jpg
    PROBLEMA TS3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 76

saulogigante

After having burnt my power board because of a leak cleaning cartridge trying to fill syringe, everything finally worked.

I bought another power board and subustutui.

As for the other problems posted in the photos, all were resolved with replacing the cap and wiper, followed by adjustments.

4R Graphics

Sorry to hear about your power board but glad you got everything working.

Now sell a lot of prints to make back that money you spent.