• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What the Heck was he thinking!!!!!

MGraphics

Doing a job that our old sales guy quoted right before he left..... 32 - 33" x 88" Double sided Light post banners with sewn pockets top and botton..... here is the kicker..............................................................................$59.00ea:omg2:!!!!!!!!
This is insane!!!! what do you think they should of cost???? i was thinking more like $200.00+

Ryan:banghead:

Mosh

For 32 I would be at $125 each full color, two sides, 16 oz, pole pocket top and bottom.
What, did he leave on a bad note????

Mosh

Hope that DOES NOT include the hangers!! Tell the customer there was a mess up and to take it up with the salesman, unless they are a good customer. Otherwise you are going to be stuck at that price. They could spead the word on the price and you will be stuck explaining this for a long time!!!

MGraphics

Yeah... apprently this is our last job with them anyways so hopefully no one else will come back at that price..... that guy would sell his kid for some cheap commission!! lol

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Out source them to one of the bigger wholesale guys and you can still make some money on them without much more than a few emails/phone calls.

wayne k
guam usa

Flame

Why would you let him? Confused as how you would let a salesman do this to you. Do they get 100% free reign to throw any price out there they want? In my opinion that's a quarter of market value, and you're still going through with the job?

you're literally losing $ by wasting your time on this job. Why make your customer happy if you already admitted they're not buying from you again?

synergy_jim

33 x 88 2 sided...... we would be around $100.00 and thats putting $50.00 each in our pocket...... outsourcing is a beautiful thing...