• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What type of material is this?

Stacey K

I like making signs
A few questions...

What kind of material is this? The sign face is 137" long x 27" high. I was thinking of using aluminum but I can't find it that long

Attachments

• IMG_6982.jpeg
    IMG_6982.jpeg
    762.5 KB · Views: 220

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
A few questions...

What kind of material is this? The sign face is 137" long x 27" high. I was thinking of using aluminum but I can't find it that long
I can’t tell what the pebble pattern is - is it paint? You can get 12ft long sheets of aluminum from Eastern Metal Supply. You can also get 12ft long sheets of Alupanel from Wensco.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Thanks everyone! He actually just stopped in. I had re-designed this sign and 2 others for his business. He loved the new color scheme I came up with and decided to go with one sign and some window decals for now. The nice thing is he said he wants to install everything! So, I'm going to look into the options listed above as once he has the first sign installed, I'm hoping he comes back for the others.

A dentist who knows how to use a hammer drill, I guess it makes perfect sense! LOL