• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would cause this on an Epson S80600?

mkmie

Lost Soul
Printed hundreds of panels of the same material in the same way and then boom, this happens.

Attachments

• epson1.jpg
    epson1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 271
  • epson2.jpg
    epson2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 169

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't work on Epsons very much but if I had to guess I'd lean towards a processing failure. Either on the RIP end when it was ripping and got corrupted somehow or the processor on the printer glitched and corrupted the data. What happened when you tried to start printing again? Did it go away?

mkmie

Lost Soul
I don't work on Epsons very much but if I had to guess I'd lean towards a processing failure. Either on the RIP end when it was ripping and got corrupted somehow or the processor on the printer glitched and corrupted the data. What happened when you tried to start printing again? Did it go away?
Yep, printed four panels after that one with no problems. Holding my breath now. Glad I was walking by right when it started or could have lost a lot more material and time.