• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what would u suggest

signwizz

looking for something to cut 4x8 sheets of coro into small signs quickly and straight i dont have room for a wall mount saw is there any other product that u can use without giving up lots of space but keep cuts accurate
thanx shane

sos224

versacut

We purchased a versacut when we purchased our roland printer as part of a package and we like it a lot. Makes our life easier. BUT we got it 1/2 price at full price I may have looked for an alternative.

petepaz

We purchased a versacut when we purchased our roland printer as part of a package and we like it a lot. Makes our life easier. BUT we got it 1/2 price at full price I may have looked for an alternative.
we use the hand-e-cut which is basically the same thing as the versacut
we got the 60" and paid about $300 or 400.00 (not pos it was about 5 years ago) but it goes up to 3/4" thick only bad thing i found was if you don't hold it down tight it can shift a little but other than that works good
i have cut coro, foamboard, sintra, pvc and alum