• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what would you charge

racerxmccoy

I'm curious to see what everyone else would charge in this type of situation. I've got a friend at a very large company, who is helping me try to get my foot in the door. The initial bid is for bumper stickers. They will need runs of 500 to 1000 per week. They must be outdoor durable but are for the short term not needing to last more than a couple months at best. This company also does alot of banner work and other print materials that I'd love to get my hands on, but I first need to get my foot in the door. My initial thought was 60 cents each. Is that to low, to high???

Also what would you all recommend in terms of material?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Not sure if you realize it or not but we have a pricing forum in the premium forum area. It has the benefit of keeping your questions and the answers you receive private. Posting your question here is about the same as standing on a street corner asking anyone passing by what they think.

racerxmccoy

Thanks Fred-

I didn't realize there was such a spot....I don't have time to browse the boards much. Where can I find it. I've looked but no luck. Also, I've left the details kind of vague so I didn't think there would be much worry about folks posting some rough estimates. However, based on the limited response I guess I was wrong.

signage

Not sure if you realize it or not but we have a pricing forum in the premium forum area. It has the benefit of keeping your questions and the answers you receive private. Posting your question here is about the same as standing on a street corner asking anyone passing by what they think.
The section Fred is talking about is a paid section you can either get a yearly membership or monthly.