• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you do if your competitor hacked into your email account?

round man

My best advice is to read up on the topic of network security,...learn to use and demand your employees with network access privileges use very strong password protocols. I would contact yahoo mail services and demand they remedy the problem if it is a security issue on their part(which I very seriously doubt it is but would notify them just the same, as they will have the means and personnel to confirm any intrusion you may suspect).Once you have read up on the topic of network security I would suggest you implement measures to prevent any future vulnerabilities in your firm's network and or online uses and scan all machines on your network for keyloggers spyware and any other malware or virii that might affect your firms network and or internal security. In the business environment we work with technologies these days that it is not a matter of "if" but more than likely "when" we will become victims of cyber attacks of one kind or another,....one of the most interesting statistics I was taught in my studies on network security was that over 65% of all network security problems are usually from within the organization they affect not from external sources,...so your first approach to remedy this situation should logically be from within your own organization to prevent vulnerabilities from the outside world.