• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what would you pay for this

Malkin

I would guess 2-3 hours of actual drawing time, not counting revisions or any other time spent on the project.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I thought evacuation maps in your state were supposed to be oriented to how the person views it.

If it's one map, or done on a 3D program no biggie, if they have to turn that thing, thats 2-3 hours for the first one, probably 1/2 hour for each one after that.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Typically, evacuation plans must be posted in each room...and that means an escape route custom tailored for each room.

The ones I've seen actually show a full route designated by a red arrow and do not rely on the person's perception of the building to help them get out. In a panic, it would be easy for a person to lose their bearings in a building...especially first time visitors.

A scenario like that would require a lot of work. Better check with the fire marshall to be absolutely sure you're in compliance.

iSign

Building signage, take pic of building floor plan and then go from there.
that's a question?

you drew that already & wonder what others would charge?

a pic of a floor plan?

how about a xerox reduction or two, and then scan it.. then redraw a flat plan without 3D? Add arrows, legend etc... unless the client already had a digital file & clear direction on layout, I'd say $400 minimum art fee