• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats cooking

shakey0818

Do you like cooking?What do you like to cook?Where do you get your recipes?I'm not that great of a cook and never really cooked before except for the last year or 2.I try to to at least 3 new dishes a week and the rest of the time i try to tweak the dishes i have learned.I like mostly American/Italian food with common ingredients but ill try most anything.I use this great website allrecipes.com/Cook/Photo.aspx?photoID=228828 and it is verry helpful and easy to creat a recipes and find dishes.So tell us do u like to cook?

showcase 66

Love to cook. Don't have time to any more plus my wife says I make to much of a mess when I am in the kitchen. I have a couple of things she will want me to make every once in a while. Other than that its pretty much just Beer I make which will probably start slowing down after my buddy moves out of town.

JimmyG

what's cooking...?

whatevr fits on the grill...in case dearly beloved isn't in tha mood....

and in case the signmaker economy totally tanks and goes south, an i have to live in my shoptruck, i have a hibachi grill that hangs off my ladder rack...custom built for drastic emergencies and tailgating...

SignosaurusRex

Made Venison Stew & Toasted Garlic Sourdough tonight. Tomorrow will be grilled Elk Steaks with Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Saturday night will be a Supper Club night of sorts with friends grilling Angus Monster Burgers and Teriyaki Venison Finger Steaks accompanied by a large assortment of wines. Take a break on Sunday....then Prime Rib & Baked Potatoes with all the shiz and beer for Monday night football with a few buddies in the neighborhood.

AUTO-FX

Made Venison Stew & Toasted Garlic Sourdough tonight. Tomorrow will be grilled Elk Steaks with Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Saturday night will be a Supper Club night of sorts with friends grilling Angus Monster Burgers and Teriyaki Venison Finger Steaks accompanied by a large assortment of wines. Take a break on Sunday....then Prime Rib & Baked Potatoes with all the shiz and beer for Monday night football with a few buddies in the neighborhood.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

:wavingflag:

surf city

SREX...tough meals ya got going on over there, .....ok so I'm just jealous. I love to cook, although usually never enough time. My Grandmother and Mother were and are both gourmet cooks and my son is attending Johnson and Wales in Rhode Island for culinary arts, so the cooking thing runs in the family I guess.

CheapVehicleWrap

Jersey translation: Taco Bell, Pizza, Boston Market.

Mosh

I cook 90% of my families meals. Last night I made Pork chops glazed in brown sugar and mashed potatoes with homemade apple cider gravy and some corn. Grew the corn, potatoes and apples right here at home. The pork is from the guy up the road. Nothing like growing and cooking your own food, like being off the supermarket grid.

d fleming

I hear ya, takin 2 cows to slaughter next week. Can't wait to have some spicy hamburger back in the freeze.

Firefox

You guys are making me hungry for a Jiffy Burger from Fannie Ann's!

Have the cardiac care EMT's on stand by, I going in!