• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's my 24" FC8000 worth?

JAMEY

I have a Graphtec FC8000-60 I got last fall that I am going to sell. I will be throwing in about $300-$500 in intermediate vinyl (Shine-Rite) and application tape as well.
What to you guys think would be fair price for me to ask?

Last edited by a moderator:

tomence

How much did you pay for it. I think fair price should be not less than $1500. Brand new i think now you can get it for $2500.

thesignguy1986

I believe you can get those new for $2000 now plus the Shinerite vinyl isn't the best though it is ok for short term signs. I would suggest anywhere from $800-$1200

tomence

You can use CorelDraw or Illustrator to cut from this cutters come with their own plug-in. You can download the plugin from graphtec for free.

schramm

Why don't you try to list it on here maybe also there is few other places to list for free before you go to ebay. Craigslist, Digitsmith etc.

I listed things here before and had to pay to list them (not that it was a bad deal as everything sold) but isn't he already advertising it here by asking? Kinda lets it out of the box that it is for sale, huh???

To be honest I don't see him getting $1500 out of it as I just bought about 3 months ago a Vinyl Express Q-100 with all the bells and whistles for $1200 delivered to me on a semi. The plotter was 4 months old when he sold it and it sat for 2 month doormat as he did auto tint and the company he bought the tint from gave him a new Roland! Economy is tough and the only ones that make out right now are the ones buying up the nearly new used equipment.

tomence

I listed things here before and had to pay to list them (not that it was a bad deal as everything sold) but isn't he already advertising it here by asking? Kinda lets it out of the box that it is for sale, huh???

To be honest I don't see him getting $1500 out of it as I just bought about 3 months ago a Vinyl Express Q-100 with all the bells and whistles for $1200 delivered to me on a semi. The plotter was 4 months old when he sold it and it sat for 2 month doormat as he did auto tint and the company he bought the tint from gave him a new Roland! Economy is tough and the only ones that make out right now are the ones buying up the nearly new used equipment.

You are right he got a free ad here by just posting. Is that Vinyl Express same as Graphtec and also does it come with a plugin like Graphtec so you can cut out of Corel and Illy.

tomence

Ok you are saying he can't sell it for $1500 huh? I just sold my Graphtec CE5000-60 one year old for $1200 a month ago.

JAMEY

I'll just keep it. I am not going to take that kind of beating on it. Not going out of business at all. Expanding. :)