• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question What's the deal with 60" vinyl?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Oh don't get me started on 38" Banner. That is another hugh sore spot. Clients order 36 x 72 to 120 all the time, and expect a 1.5" hem. So how in the hell are you going to get the 3 inches needed with only 38". Do the waste on 54"? Another one I have been complaining about to MFGs for years. Just quoted a job today for 36 x 72 banners. Also included the less costly version if they went with 35". Always have to do this when 36" is spec if over 60" long. Another one the MFGs can't seem to get through there heads.
I order my banner from GSG...they have their line Starprint, and it comes in 39"! It is perfect for 36" banners with 1" hems.

cstone94

Pro-Graphx
How much is a 60" roll of 7 year printable white vinyl and a matching roll of overlaminate stateside?

HP Prime Air GP (Gloss or Matte) is $172.13 / Gloss or Matte Laminate is $146.63 totaling $318.76 with FREE shipping. (Permanent Adhesive)

HP Optimal (Only available in gloss) is $248.63 / Gloss or Matte Laminate again is $146.63. Totaling to $395.26 (Removable)