• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's the handiest gadget in your shop?

Jen Goodwin

Hey, I got a couple of those cool gadgets...love my retractable x-acto too! Got the tv tuner/satellite thing going on and that has got to be the best thing...makes long print jobs go by easier watching a movie while printing. ;) Need the fridge though, great idea, Baz! (something with a tap would be nice....:Big Laugh)

But one of the best gadgets I have is a hand held vinyl slitter...that thing has paid for itself over and over!!! I also have a spray nozzle for the pressure washer that is great, sprays a fine line of high pressure water for getting the detail blown out of screens....we got it when we purchased our equipment so I don't know where it came from, but it's invaluable!

Spot Color

My Olfa knife. I almost never use anything else to cut or trim with. I know a lot of folks love an exacto but I buy the stainless breakaway olfa blades in the 50 pack. The blades gets dull, just snap off a section and keep on cutting.

2nd, 50" stomp shear.

Least handy..., table saw. Big dust collector.

WVB

I love my sheeter! I also love my Bosch PB10-CD jobsite radio. I use it in house as well as onsite jobsites. I use my Sheffield flip out box knife a lot as well. I am sure I will think of more as time goes on.

gtjet

We have the job site cd radio, battery charge by dewalt and that is handy, fridge is handy too, did not even think about those on our first post.