• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

when i print got fault Fujifilm Acuity HD 2504 | Please Help Me

what is the problem of the device

• Printhead error?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anony007

since yesterday we found out how to use our server pc for colorgate,
the settings is as good by the previous owner,

Only now we tried to print a .jpg and .eps photo yesterday, only we got this image, see image,

the photo is a normal photoas you can expect from a photo , only now we see pink and black stripes everywhere

I hope you can help me I am new in it

device name is Fujifilm Acuity HD 2504

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 11.59.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-17 at 11.59.11.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 260

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Show us your nozzle check.
and print the ship print. see if it does the same issue. - If it does, it's hardware. If it doesn't, something with your file or RIP.

Anony007

Show us your nozzle check.
and print the ship print. see if it does the same issue. - If it does, it's hardware. If it doesn't, something with your file or RIP.

I wanted to do a nozzle check yesterday, the device prepared a view such as heating ink etc,
but at one point I got an error message from system problem ink heating, but before that it had printed without problem

see the picture i just had

Attachments

• IMG_20210318_160900.jpg
    IMG_20210318_160900.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 164

Anony007

What does your nozzle check look like

yesterday I did not manage to do a nozzle check, when heating the ink I got problem of system problem ink heating,
but before that we managed to do a nozzle check

Attachments

• IMG_20210318_160900.jpg
    IMG_20210318_160900.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 165

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
The valves are in the correct position for print... however is there any ink in the round filters? It looks like there might be some in the blue filter which can cause the inks to bleed all over the prints like your first photo.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
yesterday I did not manage to do a nozzle check, when heating the ink I got problem of system problem ink heating,
but before that we managed to do a nozzle check

What temperature is it in your print room/workshop?
We get this problem in winter when <18C. We just press the heater back on and it eventually warms up properly.

How are your coolant levels? Check other side of gantry. There is a level hose which will show you. Needs to be half way at least for proper ink heating.

Anony007

Pff us shop its verry could we
What temperature is it in your print room/workshop?
We get this problem in winter when <18C. We just press the heater back on and it eventually warms up properly.

How are your coolant levels? Check other side of gantry. There is a level hose which will show you. Needs to be half way at least for proper ink heating.

us shop its verry cold we dont have any heating there i think us shop is probarly -+ 7C degrees celcuis (europian degree) in fahrenheit 44,6 °F
dont have any heating there, its very cold prr,

I have not seen a coolant level, but I probably see a cable in the coolant but where I can watch the level

Anony007

Ik zal morgen gaan kijken
The valves are in the correct position for print... however is there any ink in the round filters? It looks like there might be some in the blue filter which can cause the inks to bleed all over the prints like your first photo.

I'll check tomorrow if there is any ink on the filters

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
You can check coolant level here. Should be half way up the tube.

7C temperature should still be okay. You might need to turn on the heaters 2-3 times before it reaches printing temperature. Just watch the control panel carefully and as soon as it stops heating, turn it back on again. On a 10C day here it can take up to one hour to warm up fully.

Attachments

• 20210320_095710.jpg
    20210320_095710.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 133

Anony007

You can check coolant level here. Should be half way up the tube.

7C temperature should still be okay. You might need to turn on the heaters 2-3 times before it reaches printing temperature. Just watch the control panel carefully and as soon as it stops heating, turn it back on again. On a 10C day here it can take up to one hour to warm up fully.

Thank You realy much sir iam gonna try excacly what you say iam gone put an small heater on it i try it