• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When Will Adobe Do This...

Craig Keller

I have to wonder when Adobe will institute something like this.

I'm sure anyone that uses these programs oh 6 days or less per month probably makes sense, anything more then that per month, probably not.

While some on here I'm sure just love their subscriptions, more and more, I'm glad that I don't have to deal with it anymore.

I do know that some on here may occasionally use more the modeling programs for 3D Printing (or maybe not due to the cost of said programs). May be worth it for y'all.
Do u know anyone that will build the 3d plastic printer files?

WildWestDesigns

Do u know anyone that will build the 3d plastic printer files?
I do. There are a few other 3D printer people here, I don't know if they commission someone else to create the files for them or if they do it themselves, they just have mentioned in various threads of using 3D printers.

Like with anything, there are the more "stock" sites that could get things, just mind the licensing however (like with any stock site).

There are a lot of resources out there to help with the teething pains of learning. Plenty of software out there as well to help.

WildWestDesigns

Since I mainly do my own, (only time I go with someone else is if there is something that I want to try, but at least want to try to remove that it's something that I'm not doing in the design process correctly) my only suggestion would be to go to someplace like Thingiverse or Printables and use that as a means of finding a modeler to see about commissioning something. Or check with various 3D printing forums etc.

WildWestDesigns

Are you looking for someone to make your design into a .stl using a CAD progam?
I'm reading it looking for a modeler that designs for print. But, will actually need to take it a step further and handling the slicing as well, unless that is something that can be done on his end.