• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When you don't need a 150 ft roll...

bendeane

Where does one go to get media when one doesn't need 150 feet of it? I have done very, very few (1 really) backlit signs on translucent vinyl. I was able to get a short roll of 54" media for it and it worked out great. I now, however, need to print 60" x 10 feet twice and I don't want to buy 150 feet of the stuff to only use 25 feet of the stuff and have the rest sit on the shelf. Anybody know of anywhere that will sell smaller rolls of the wide stuff?

Thanks,
Ben

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not to be a :thread, but Bobby.... do you have that kind of deal in window perf for storefront windows as well, in short rolls ??

TheSnowman

Yea, Fellers will sometimes cut it for you. If they won't, I'd just sub out the print to someone that does have the stuff you need, and then you don't have to get the whole roll.

bendeane

I gotta have 60" width...that's the rub...i can get short rolls of the 54" all day long, but when I step up to the 60", that's where I run into trouble trying to get anything less than 150'.

petrosgraphics

GRAPHITEK, INC. Hoosick Falls, New York

1-800-423-4371

they will cut any length of material you need... lots of inventory... nice people to work

with..... usually ship same day.....