• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can i buy this clipart

tomence

Where can i buy this clipart

Attachments

• mag1.jpg
    mag1.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 140

signguy 55

Scan and vectorize, in Flexi this would take about 60 seconds.

If that doesn't work, tracing paper and Sharpie, then scan and vectorize. Would take about 120 seconds.

2972renfro

Spend your money with a local reliable person like vector doctor. He is a merchant member here and provides valuable help. I have used him before

24hour outsources their jobs overseas. How else do you do all that work for $13? I looked into them sometime ago and found that they operate under many names and also partner with a distributor. Would you trust them with your customer info

tomence

Just FYI The Vector Doctor did this one for me.

Spend your money with a local reliable person like vector doctor. He is a merchant member here and provides valuable help. I have used him before

24hour outsources their jobs overseas. How else do you do all that work for $13? I looked into them sometime ago and found that they operate under many names and also partner with a distributor. Would you trust them with your customer info