• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find this A-frame?

Pat Whatley

I need to find a supplier for these. They are 18" x 24" slide-in aframe signs. They are angle iron but not the same heavy stuff most of the frames are made from...these are really lightweight and cheap (unlike what I can get from Tubelite, Grimco, Alumapanel, and Reese)

I used to buy them by the case from Home Depot (Lynch Signs) but they've got the price screwed up on the website now and apparently nobody at Home Depot has the ability to recognize that. I used to pay about $15 each for them....now they've got them for $128.80 each.

Has anybody ever seen these anywhere else?

Attachments

• asadaw.jpg
    asadaw.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 69

Pat Whatley

Thanks, Rainbow has them on their site but they are backordered for two weeks. Lowen only has the screw-in kind but a hell of a good price on those. Customer has to have the drop in type.

Pat Whatley

Thanks but Bull Steel just makes the ones from the heavyweight angle iron.

Got to have 10 of them. They use them to direct a whole lot of traffic around a huge parking lot. They need slide in frames because each frame will have 6 different signs so they can be changed out in seconds as lots fill up or they need to divert traffic to a lot in a different direction. We tried velco, we tried magnets, nothing matched the simplicity of the slide in frames.