• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where Can I Find this Material? $75 Finders Fee if in stock!

SaraG

Hello,

I found this substrate hanging in my shop and want to know where I can order it. Something similar in stock would be awesome! I will email the first person who helps me their finders fee.

What I know:

1. Polyester material
Polyester-material.jpg

2. for indoor smooth floors
3. high tack
4. very hard to tear this stuff

Very similar to EZ Grip but they are not in stock.

FactorDesign

.Maybe Arlon or MacTac? One of those floor graphic vinyls that didn't require lamination. I used to get a lot of samples from those brands dumped on me by my Feller's rep and the picture looks similar to something I remember. It looks like Alumagraphics Grip on the face, but I know that's got the shiny foil back and this doesn't.

SaraG

.Maybe Arlon or MacTac? One of those floor graphic vinyls that didn't require lamination. I used to get a lot of samples from those brands dumped on me by my Feller's rep and the picture looks similar to something I remember. It looks like Alumagraphics Grip on the face, but I know that's got the shiny foil back and this doesn't.

Let me know if you have any product codes I can check from these manufacturers. Thank you.