• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I get custom printed wind feathers?

Pat Whatley

I know this has been discussed before and I searched for it but the results were less than helpful. Does anyone have a supplier for double side wind feathers?

Pat Whatley

Hmmm....somebody named Orbus recommending Orbus.

You really, really should become a merchant member. I think somebody asks about a product you offer about every 12 hours around here. Be nice to have you around.

Border

Pat, I remember a year or so back that GG had a thread about this and I think she found a great supplier in the end. Maybe you can axe her for some info.

Mark J Orbus

i didint know that being a merchant member was an option.ill look into it. if you ever have any quaetions aboyut the prodcuts we offer let me know!

mikefine

I have used Move In Media, a new Merchant Member, for wind feather type products. I was very pleased with product, service and pricing.