• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you get FREE ringtones?

Vinylman

I have just acquired my first smart phone. [ oxymoron] I am sure the phone is WAY smarter than I am;).
Any way, I would like your input as to where is the best FREE [without having to answer a thousand questions and give up info on everything including my first born child] site or sites to acquire ringtones to customize my phone.

I have the new HTC Evo 4G, and it is really cool.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Locals Find!

I downloaded an app from the marketplace called mp3 music download.

You can use it to download songs and make them ring tones all for free. Works good.

tcorn1965

I have just acquired my first smart phone. [ oxymoron] I am sure the phone is WAY smarter than I am;).
Any way, I would like your input as to where is the best FREE [without having to answer a thousand questions and give up info on everything including my first born child] site or sites to acquire ringtones to customize my phone.

I have the new HTC Evo 4G, and it is really cool.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Download mabilo ringtones. Awesome App, tons of free ringtones!

Terry

signmeup

Groan.... cell phones going off are annoying enough without having to endure "we like to party" or whatever. Can you still get those blue tooth things you shove in your ear for the total effect?

CheapVehicleWrap

Attachments

• search hand.gif
    search hand.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 85