• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where do you get your retractable banner stands from?

looking for acouple of different venders for retractable banner stands. we currently use orbus and sd display, just wanted to price around some other vendors.

thanks.

10sacer

Ohhh... i responded to this type of post a few months back.

Almost everyone online is rebranding Orbus... so you might as well go to them direct. 90% of Creative Banner is Orbus, same for Signs+Banners.
Expand Media is good stuff, but pricey. Same goes for Testrite. Mark Bric is out there, too as well as Drytac.

I have started using Effectus Exhibits in Florida for fabric prints and for pop ups and they are getting new retractors in now.

For cheap - i go to WS Display (wholesale side of SD Sign), but they rape you on shipping - even from PA.

ohhhh ebay!..arh! must admit i looked on ebay awhile back for mini banner retractable stands and they were cheaper than orbus by a few bucks a piece! still ordered from orbus though.

yeah, orbus has some goos stuff, just alittle pricey and with shipping it can get expensive!

Sign Eagle

Try I-Max, a lot less expexsive than Orbus, not as robust but a decent stand. They ship using my Fedex gnd account and as a result, freight on a case of 6 from NJ to MD is a little under $12, which is less than the freight for a single stand from WS.

mikefine

Creative Banner just put out an updated catalogue with some innovative retractors. One model is plastic, which reduces the weight and cost. Another example was a heavy duty retractor for the outdoors.

Also, I have ordered retractors from Orbus, and I have been very pleased with their products and services.

10sacer

Try I-Max, a lot less expexsive than Orbus, not as robust but a decent stand. They ship using my Fedex gnd account and as a result, freight on a case of 6 from NJ to MD is a little under $12, which is less than the freight for a single stand from WS.

What is the correct I-max website?

EricRamse

We don't order exlcusively from anyone. We determine what the customer's needs are and order based on that. Do they want those Chinese-made POS stands from Orbus? Do they want a premium appearance, if so maybe Marc Bric or Expolinc
Our most popular is the mid-price lines from Orbus .