• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Where does everyone get their vinyl from?

Decal Deli

What suppliers do you use for acquiring vinyl? I'm new and trying to figure out how to get the best deal on 12" rolls. Currently buying 651 off amazon

CanuckSigns

No professional shop uses 12" rolls, I assume you have a Cricut or other similar hobby machine?

Some vinyl suppliers will slit full rolls down to whatever width you like, might look into that.

bannertime

I don't know of anyone that sells 12 inch rolls. 15 inch is the smallest I've seen. But yeah, you could get a 24, 36, or 48 inch roll slit down and it'd probably be way cheaper than what you currently pay.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
FDC films cuts their vinyl rolls from master rolls so they have a huge variety of sizes they sell including 12". They will even do 1" rolls.

Decal Deli

Thanks for the quick replies. Yes, I own a Silhouette Cameo 3 and recently entered vinyl stickers/decals as a part-time (for now) endeavor. Wish I had the capital for a larger format cutter/printer!

Does anyone have other recommendations for suppliers that will slice to 12" rolls? I'm just looking for opportunities to cut material costs.

henryz

Specialty-graphics, McLogans signs supply, Sign Mart, Sign Warehouse are some where you can find the smaller rolls for decals.