• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to buy blower fan?

Spencer McMurtry

i am trying to find a new blower fan for my jv3-160s, the model number is SCBD24Z7 however i was wanting the more powerful version which is SCBD24H7.

Thanks!

Neil

I just use a pedestal fan.
It sits by the side of the printer and blows across the vinyl towards the exhaust fan mounted in nearby wall. Helps with fume extraction as well as drying.

Here's a pic I just took. And yes that's a real spider sitting on the vinyl...

Attachments

• Pedestal Fan.jpg
    Pedestal Fan.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 88

Neil

Just in case you can't quite see it...

Attachments

• Vinyl spider.jpg
    Vinyl spider.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 91

Neil

Okay, here it is in action, just in case you're having trouble visualizing it - what with the spider n all...

Attachments

• Fan dryer.jpg
    Fan dryer.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 92

Spencer McMurtry

thanks i am taking about the fan that sucks the media to front heater though.

I will call a Roland dealer and see what i can find out, thanks!

Spencer McMurtry

i contacted nu-sign about this part and roland is out of them tell mid june. however than wanted $120 per fan?!?! I need 3 i am going try to find the fans direct, any advice?

Thanks!

I was thinking of making my own. YOu can get a bunch of 12volt computer fans. weld you a frame to put them into. Than make it angled across the front of this. Was thinking of doing this for a while. May make one, and start producing them, depending on the demand.