• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy high performance (cast) black vinyl?

Jean Shimp

I ordered a roll in March from US Cutter...still waiting. Have also looked: Grimco, Tubelite, Fellers, Glantz... When I check the websites it says the material is available but there is no way to tell when it will arrive in my hands. I'm looking for 24" rolls for cutting vinyl lettering. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Oracal is backordered but you should be able to find 3M or Avery? I just ordered some 3M last week from Fellers. Hope that helps

Jean Shimp

Thanks for the replys. Oracal is my first choice for cut vinyl and I've been holding out hoping it will come in before I run out. But if it isn't available my second choice would be 3M. Last time I called my suppliers they couldn't tell me when ANY brand of cast black would be available.

GC Decor

Super Printer
There is back orders all over the industry. Grimco is normally pretty good about backorders & updates. We are trying to order at least a month out for upcoming jobs & stocking alot more than we normally would.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We have been using 3M 2080 occasionally when we are unable to get wider 180c black rolls in. Costs more, but you can get it.

d fleming

Tubelite hasn't let me down yet. They will search the country to get you a roll. Tinhorns at the cowboys place told me they only had 30 yards of vinyl color needed last time I ordered. I said send it, they did. 3 rolls from everywhere to equal 30, lol

Medina Signs

Old Member
If I told you where to get it, then there wouldn't be any for me - just kidding
I've been ordering 10 yard rolls from whoever has it - Wensco may if you are in one of there areas. - Good Luck!