• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy Magnetic Dry Erase Boards

LMSigns24

I am working on a Vehicle Status Board for a Police Dept. All the departments I have done so far have provided me with the board. Where can I purchase this from?

BrianKE

Buy the size you need in steel and then apply dry erase over that. There are a number of MMs here that can do printed vinyl with dry erase laminate or you can get straight white dry erase vinyl.

parrott

We produce a lot of these production boards for a two clients of ours. We print on vinyl and overlaminate it with dry erase. We laminate the decal to 24 guage steele that is then glued to high grade plywood. We frame the edges, crate it, ship and then bill it. Very profitable.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I am working on a Vehicle Status Board for a Police Dept. All the departments I have done so far have provided me with the board. Where can I purchase this from?

So what you really want are boards that magnets can stick to...not magnetic boards? Your Title said magnetic boards...which would be a
little different than a steel board.

LMSigns24

Correct, a board that a magnet can stick to that is also dry erase. The one dept brought a board in for me to letter. They did mention at the time they paid about 500.00 for this board. It was about 2' x 4'. It had a thick plastic frame around it. I thought they were crazy for spending that but it seems like this isnt an easy task finding one of these.

synergy_jim

We sell porcelain coated steel magnet receptive dry erase boards. They come in a ton of framing options and finishes.

Please pm or e-mail sizes and I can get you info.

LMSigns24

Still looking for info on this project. The size of this board is going to be 31" x 36" so it will be a custom size. I am thinking of goign the route buying a piece of steel, printing design and laminating with dry erase. Where can I buy steel from?

gabagoo

I Use 20 gauge galvanized steel and I get it at a heating air conditioning supplier that has a shear. I don't know wht even the wholesale office supply places charge so much for these boards over regular write on eraseable.