• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where To Buy Or Repair Eurocom Manifold

Anyone know where you can get parts for a Eurocom system? Maybe even have parts repaired or made new?
Unfortunately Eurocom no longer exists. Sounds like you're in a similar predicament our company was a few years back (broke the stopcock housing threads on argon side of manifold). Tried to outsource the piece to be repaired or made new by a 3rd party but the cost was outrageous($1700). Purchase a new EGL system instead which was more cost effective. Still have some parts from old system if interested.

Ed Cardoza

Unfortunately Eurocom no longer exists. Sounds like you're in a similar predicament our company was a few years back (broke the stopcock housing threads on argon side of manifold). Tried to outsource the piece to be repaired or made new by a 3rd party but the cost was outrageous($1700). Purchase a new EGL system instead which was more cost effective. Still have some parts from old system if interested.
Sinus- Any chance you still have any of those EPS2000 parts?I just picked one up and need a few things. Ed