• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy Oracal 975 Carbon By The YARD?

splizaat

Does anyone know where we can buy the new Oracal 975 Carbon Fiber Film? I have a sample of it and it looks absolutely AWESOME!!! Very wrappable but I can't find anywhere willing to sell it by the yard (or at ALL for that matter).

We have a ton of customers wanting wrapped ROOFS on their cars with the black carbon film but we can't find it by the yard...we'd be buying 3 yards or so at a time.

Any help is appreciated!

Matt

splizaat

Does this require the spray like it used to or does it install just like normal wrap vinyl? And where can we find this by the yard?

Also - what makes you think Di-Noc is better than the oracal film? It just came out, have you seen it or are you just saying that?

Does this require the spray like it used to or does it install just like normal wrap vinyl? And where can we find this by the yard?

Also - what makes you think Di-Noc is better than the oracal film? It just came out, have you seen it or are you just saying that?

Nope.. Dry install. From there you can buy it in 5foot sections. Its only 48tall and the oracal is 60 tall.

I feel and alot of my customs that the 3M stuff looks like real dry carbonfiber. I have both in my shop so I can hold them side by side.

The oracal stuff is more of semi gloss cf looking vinyl and in the real auto world carbon only comes in dry or gloss finish. Not a semi gloss look.

Here is some stuff i have done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8902.jpg
    IMG_8902.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_8903.jpg
    IMG_8903.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_8907.jpg
    IMG_8907.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_8909.jpg
    IMG_8909.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_8964.jpg
    IMG_8964.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 257

splizaat

WOW very cool....We can't wait to play with this stuff...all of that looks awesome. And you buy your dinoc off of the ids finishes site?

WOW very cool....We can't wait to play with this stuff...all of that looks awesome. And you buy your dinoc off of the ids finishes site?

Yep! Stuff is super cool to work with. Put some heat on it and it will do whatever you want. EVEN clean the kitchen

GypsyGraphics

Just got a three new samples in the mail of the new Hexis wrapping casts (paint replacement) vinyl. One is a really nice Carbon Fiber, not a printed carbon fiber but actually textured... really nice.

The other two samples were Variochrome Beetle (color changes for purple to green) and Variochrome Pearl, both very cool.

Still waiting on the Super Black Matt.

This scan doesn't to the Carbon Fiber justice. It's really all one color with the texture creating the shading you see.

Hexis_CarbonFiber.jpg
View attachment Hexis_FlatBlack-CarbonFiber.pdf
View attachment Hexis_Pearl-Beetle.pdf