• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy stainless steel and glass (or acrylic) signs with standoffs

matrophy

We're a trophy and award store and one of our corporate customers is asking us to produce signs similar to what is in the attached photo. I'd prefer a wholesale source if anyone knows where these may come from.

Thanks for any help.

Colin

Attachments

• Logo_silver-Partner-1.jpg
    Logo_silver-Partner-1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 237

matrophy

I probably could but I don't know what the base looks like at the back - what kind of hardware it has for hanging especially. Do you have any info about where the parts might come from? I can get the standoffs no problem and the acrylic piece is probably pretty easy - it's just the base I'm not sure of.

fresh

Are you looking to sub-contract the manufacturing of these signs or investigating how to make them yourself, in house?

If you want to sub them out, perhaps you can try going to a sign shop that is local to you or contact almost ANY person on this board directly. Its a fancy looking sign but its really quite simple to make.

If you want to make them yourself, we need to know what kind of equipment you have in order to make any good suggestions.

:)

matrophy

I'd rather sub them out. We have laser and rotary engravers but no silkscreening capability. Local sign shops probably won't give me jobber pricing and it's an international company with a local office so I'd just as soon not let the local guys know about them.

Mosh

is is real stainless or a brushed film, that would be my guess, a lot lighter.

I bet they got them from a SIGN SHOP...lol

CanuckSigns

If you have a laser engraver you are set, what you do is:
cut the acrylic piece on the laser, this will give you nice flame polished edges, either cut vinyl or digital print on clear, applied to the second surface of the acrylic. For the backer board, I generally use brushed aluminum finish dibond and paint the edges silver, get some standoff cover heads and put the whole thing together, on fey ou do a few of these you can make one in about an hour.