• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to find iPod Touch template?

GoodPeopleFlags

I've done a google search and found 2 but neither are correct. I'm looking for a template for an iPod Touch, 4th generation. Does anyone know where to find a good one? Thanks!

rjssigns

Half an hour with digital calipers and Ai and you'll have your very own. Okay the calipers are overkill, but seriously. The time you spent lookin' you could have made your own. When I get time I will be producing skins for Macbook Pro's and I will make my own custom templates. Just not a priority right now. And yes I am a perfectionist that will endure a lot of suffering to produce things that others want.

GoodPeopleFlags

I'm doing this for a regular customer and we won't be selling more of them so yes, I was hoping to find a free, downloadable template. They exist for other things so I asked if anyone knew of a source that I didn't find.

No, the time I've spent looking is not more than the time it would take me to create one. But thanks anyway.