• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to find Servprog.exe for Epson 9890

bparkin

Good Morning,

I run a printing business out on the Canadian Prairies near Regina, Saskatchewan. I have been using Epson equipment for many years and finally experienced a head clog severe enough to warrant a head replacement. There are no service centres nearby with the closest being 800km (500 miles) away. So I can find nobody to service my printer. Epson was happy to sell me a new head and I was able to find copies of the service manuals and a video showing how to replace the head. That all went terrific. But now I need to register the new head and that is where troubles begin.

The only copy of the program I could find is quite old and had been tinkered with so that computers date had to be reset to 2010 to make the software even work. Ultimately it would simply doesn't work. I'm using Win7 on a PC to do my printing (I like Win7 and nothing has compelled me to upgrade). Epson has been no help with many e-mails and some long phone calls passing me from place to place where they ultimately tell me they don't have the software to give me.

Does anyone have some advice on finding the correct software to use? I have printing work piling up for the 9890 and need to get back to work.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to the U.S. folks,

Brent