• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to lease equipment ?

Nash Signs

Hello all. Can anyone direct me to suppliers who lease equipment? (Mainly Vinyl cutters) I have only found Sign Warehouse so far and would like to consider other suppliers as well. Thank you !

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod. When you find a lease be sure to ask the interest rate. Commercial leases are not required to voluntary disclose rates like personal loans are. You may be surprised by the rate and the inability to pre-pay the lease.

jiarby

if your vendor is familiar with dealing with a certain leasing company it can make the deal go smoother, but be careful you don't get jacked.,

Usually the leasing companies want $5k or more to lease, plus recently the banks have raised the credit score to minimum 720 and in business 5 years... I know, this makes it tougher to lease... but it's the times.