• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which driver?

PROBIRD

Have a prismjet 62 extra, have tried 5 or 6 different drivers in flexi but have no luck with them.
One prints really dark, one prints to wide and short, found one before i left the shop that printed without shadows and to actual size but the browns are more yellowish green on the background, but the browns are perfect on the vectors in the design.

Anyone have one of these printers that could share which driver to try?

And if you design a full color banner that is 144 inch's long and test print it 18 inch's long will the image do crazy stuff or will it print correctly?

Thanks........

The PrismJet is an OEM of a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor, and it is also known as a Rockhopper in various parts of the world. In Flexi's Production Manager app, you should select the driver for the Mutoh Falcon Outdoor or Rockhopper.

If you are referring to a media configuration for the printer, that is a more difficult question, as there are any number of medias that you could be printing onto with the printer. Try to find one that matches

PROBIRD

The one i found that worked best but had messed colors was the prismjet 62 driver, but as said the colors were greenish yellow.

I am printing on an 18 oz woven vinyl made for bounce house manufacturing so i really do not think there will be a specific profile for it, but maybe someone has some advice on a profile to try. I used a avery banner profile today and worked alright, then used one made for 6 colors and it was really yellow for the brown, so i changed the rip to cmyk and it darkened the print a bit but still not true brown.

I'll try the two you suggested Friday and hopefully it corrects the issue.

Thanks

JBarraxSW

If you have a profile for artist canvas, that might be a good starting place. And, as Castek said, the Mutoh Rockhopper driver is the correct one in Flexi-Sign Pro.