• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

which plotter you recommended to buy

arecibeno

hi i am new in this great forums i need to buy a plotter VINYL CUTTER but i have only $600 i see in ebay this

SignMakers Vinyl Cutter vinyl express r series US $459.99,,

SeikiTech 34" Vinyl Cutter SK-870T US $329.99

28" Brand New Master Vinyl Cutter
Master Pro XY- 300P
ONLY $279.99

USCutter MH-871 34" Vinyl Cutter US $319.99

24" VINYL CUTTER BASIC Software 2009 WinPCSIGN SM-24 *24" PROFESIONNAL VINYL CUTTER US $459.00

with the experience of all forums members here tell my which is my best option
thanks to all can give me your opinion

Mosh

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!! You are going to need $3,000 for a plotter, $2,500 for software and another $2,000 for a good computer. This will get you started.
Little more to it than getting a sticker vinyl cutter.

Roland is the brand I use, no problems in 21 years with it.

wrafixx

hello, well with your budget, I recommend looking at the GCC Expert 24 on ebay, they are like $330 and they work pretty good, quiet (for it's price) they track pretty good within a 15' range, very easy to use, and overall I think its a great starter machine.
believe me, if you do your thing right, before you know it, this thing will give you enough to buy any other that you would like.
the gcc expert is a new model and there isn't as much info on it as you would like, but we just bought one as a walk in fast orders plotter and it is doing extremely good.
it is actually better than we expected, I have seen some chinese plotters and they are ALL noiser and make a lot of unexpected lines. and this EX24 doesn't.

WRAFIXX VINYL MEDIA

gnatt66

buy a 24 inch PCUT, i paid dirt on ebay when i got mine. (game 7 of the world series that year = no bids but mine ;) )

its a POS like all the chinese cutters, but it works and will do the small stuff ok.

then if you decide you wanna jump into the fray buy a used graphtec or roland from craigslist...you will wonder what you were even doing....lol.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
what is your goal with the cutter? I would stick with the brand name Graphtec CE5000-60 24" can be purchase for under $1,300 with stand and shipping. It can handle contour cutting and is very reliable.

If this is just for fun... get a cheap one as Pat suggested.