• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which Printer?

JLD984

I'm looking at upgrading my Roland SP540V for something faster as I'm producing a lot of coroplast signs these days and it can't keep up. I'd prefer to stick with Roland but open to other suggestions. I'll probably go for 64 inch, it needs to contour cut as well, and have take up roller. I'd prefer not to buy brand new and wondering about the speeds of older models. Print quality and reliability are essential also. Any help appreciated.

rjssigns

We run an SP540V here as well. For coro signs we sub them out unless the client only wants two or three.

Since you're not in a desperate rush for new equipment hang out here and watch the posts. There have been some great deals lately.

If I was on the upgrade path I'd buy a used latex printer a Summa cutter and call it a day.