• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

White lines printing from Flexi 10

michsanford

Hi!
I searched this topic before, bit didn't really find results...

on the screen, there are NO white lines in our art, but when we export it as eps to Versaworks, the white bands pop up. It isn't with every file we try to print. Any suggestions as to what we are doing wrong?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 221

CS-SignSupply

Save the file as hi res JPG and reprint .... could be a clipping issue

Not that you are using such, but I have seen this type of issue when cracked versions of Flexi is being used.

michsanford

We have saved it as very file type imaginable. And we still get the same, if not worse, results! Odd thing is...this particular project is getting printed in several different pieces. None of the others have done it.

CS-SignSupply

I usually assume when one states they are using Flexi 10, it is a full version and legit licensed version.

If you are in Demo Mode, contact me and I will offer you a great price on either Flexi DESIGNER, EXPERT or PRO.

I just posted an Ad here for Flexi PRO 10.5 with usb dongle. In the Merchant Member FOR SALE forum.

CS-SignSupply

There is no reason that I can think of that would cause all exported files from Flexi 10.1 to includes white lines unless it is a demo version.

To verify, click on the HELP>ABOUT menu in Flexi and make sure your dongle is listed as the User Number.

Is this the Softkey or USB key version?