• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help White printing grey on LEJ-640

We recently bought a used LEJ-640. When I output the EPS file to VersaWorks and try to print white it turns into a grey color that is just like is what is on the screen but says it is RDG-white. We use Corel Draw so the manual doesn't help me much as it caters to Adobe. In Version 5 of VersaWorks I can get white only to print white but not in Version 6. Our local tech was dumbfounded and said he would research and get back to me but so far nothing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sean@CedarHouse

Printing Money
We recently bought a used LEJ-640. When I output the EPS file to VersaWorks and try to print white it turns into a grey color that is just like is what is on the screen but says it is RDG-white. We use Corel Draw so the manual doesn't help me much as it caters to Adobe. In Version 5 of VersaWorks I can get white only to print white but not in Version 6. Our local tech was dumbfounded and said he would research and get back to me but so far nothing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

See if there is a difference between an EPS and a PDF. Sometimes those file extensions can change things up on you. Also, if you are designing in RGB, convert to CMYK before sending to VW. See if that makes a difference.

Hope this helps.

Joe House

It should be RDG_White - use the underscore rather than a dash. It should also be a spot color. Do not convert to CMYK or RGB - other colors can be designed in other color systems, but White, gloss and metallic need to be spot colors.

Good Luck