• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who can customize Fayon?

Fooroogelm

Hello

More than a year ago, I purchased device Fayon New Trendy Signage Mount Table for KT FY1325 Board

I can’t configure it yet and can’t use it for work. :(

The device does not run smoothly. The roller is pressed against the material more strongly on one side and weaker on the other. Because of this, 1 part of the material adheres well to the surface, and 2 parts sometimes do not adhere at all, they move in waves. and the problem is that this is an unpredictable error. Sometimes they press harder on the left side, sometimes on the right, sometimes it seems that both sides are pressed equally.

It seems to me that the problem is in the air cylinder or in the distribution of air between the two cylinders.

I am sure that Fayon is just a slightly degraded copy of some well-known brand. For example Rolls Roller etc.

I would be glad to have an offer to repair and configure this device in Vancouver, Canada.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• fayon.jpg
    fayon.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 166

rjssigns

If it's new and under warranty get the dealer to fix it. Otherwise...

If the cylinders aren't leaking air pressure will equalize between them. Since the issue is moving from right to left I'd say it's binding somewhere. Could have a bent rod on a cylinder, guides not installed correctly, or if geared the gears could be causing it.
Other thing could be the table is racking under load. Check to make sure all fasteners are tight then get a good six foot level and check flatness over length, width and diagonals. Then put the roller down and recheck.
All this stuff is easy enough to check and can be quite revealing.

And remember this: just because it's new doesn't mean you can't have bad parts.

I used to build press and platemaking equipment and the above is some of the things we would do when having issues.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Did you level the table when you got it? There is a procedure to do that. Mess around with the pressure some as well.

Christian @ 2CT Media

So we have one of their older models, look for my past posts on it.

We had to make shims and wedges for our glass top. Our table was level, the glass was bowed.

Also you need to run lower pressure than you think, the higher pressure causes more deflection.