• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who has best price on 3M JV3?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
3M Corp. (St. Paul, MN) has designated FDC Graphic Films (South Bend, IN) as a master distributor and its preferred converter for all 3M films. According to FDC, it offers such services for 3M distributors as same-day shipments, premasking and slitting with any dimension. For more information, call FDC at (800) 634-7523 or visit www.fdcfilms.com

These guys now will have the best 3M pricing.

SE SignSupply

3M Corp. (St. Paul, MN) has designated FDC Graphic Films (South Bend, IN) as a master distributor and its preferred converter for all 3M films. According to FDC, it offers such services for 3M distributors as same-day shipments, premasking and slitting with any dimension. For more information, call FDC at (800) 634-7523 or visit www.fdcfilms.com

These guys now will have the best 3M pricing.

To my knowledge, they only sell through distribution.

SSG_SIGNS

The way we get the best price any of our material is make your distributors bid against each other, works like a charm we get 3M 180 V3 for an amazing price from tubelite by doing that, we had three companies get us pricing then once we had all the quotes we hit each one up with others cost and you wouldn't believe what they can do with the price that way.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol so appaerntly your vendors add no value to their supplies?? Does it upset you when your clients do this same thing?

SSG_SIGNS

Your customers are going to it regardless, if you let it piss you off then you wouldn't be doing good business. I only do it with items I know they are close to the same price on like my vinyls & my inks.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Your customers are going to it regardless, if you let it piss you off then you wouldn't be doing good business. I only do it with items I know they are close to the same price on like my vinyls & my inks.

Lol yeah I know I was just playing around. Its a commodity item in my mind and thats what I would do also.