• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who has used big cartel?

Flame

Alright guys/gals....web question here. Anyone ever use big cartel? I've seen a few companies use it and it seems to be popular, but ... don't like to just jump into things.

I have a clothing company I'm getting off the ground and would love to add a section for people to buy off it, but I'm building the site and barely grasp static sites, setting up an e-store is beyond me and I like being in 100% control of my site. So this is why big cartel interested me.

So, anyone?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No experience with Big Cartel but years with Zen Cart. This is probably the most widely used shopping cart software in the world ... and it's free. it's relatively easy to setup yourself (which will help you to administer it as you go forward) or you can hire someone to install it, maintain it, customize it, and/or manage it for you. Here's a list of Zen Cart contractors at your beck and call.

dhamlett15

I have used ecwid it gives you code to insert on your site and you enter and edit all of your products through the ecwid website