• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who sells ATV templates?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I need a template for a Kubota RTV1100 vehicle. The template manufacturers I use do not have them, as they're not a car/truck.

I am NOT asking for someone to supply me with one, but for someone who has wrapped one before to provide me a link to where I can purchase one.

bigprinter

I don't have any links, but I have wrapped ATV's and Rhino's before.

Step 1. Remove all the panels

Step 2. Take detailed measurements of all panels to wrap as best as you can.

Step 3. Take digital photos of panels (its extremely important to get the shots as straight as you can on the panels. No leaning against walls. Have someone hold them if necessary)

Step 4. Import photos into Illustrator or Corel. Trace your panels and scale to your measurements.

Step 5. Print with more bleed then you know what to do with (especially for the back flaps that cover the tires) the compound paths make it a tricky wrap.

One more thing, be careful whenever you have to wrap a gas tank, don't use the blowtorch!

TheSnowman

I don't think he has many. He had the couple I had been asked about though. I haven't found them anywhere else online to purchase.

mrmoto95

Don't rely on someone else, make your own. Then if it's not exactly right no one to blame but yourself. Thats what I do. I have purchased different templates from others and they weren't as exact as I would have liked.

jfiscus

Rap Master
ok, the customer wants a price & the ATV is far away... that's the reason for the request. I'll see if they can bring it by the shop sometime if they're serious about proceeding.