• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who wants to help.................................................................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I feel like I should have known that. So here ya go Burtie: (I deleted some info to protect the innocent)
Device name Design-PC
Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700 2.10 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)
Device ID
Product ID
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

JBurton

Signtologist
IDK guys, intels latest i9 just dropped, and I'm a little f*cked up about it
Aaaand just like that, gamersnexus burst my bubble. Looks like it's the most marginal upgrade intel's pulled in a long while, they're comparing the 14900 to a good bin version of the 13900, with an inflated price tag. Thinking on a 13900 or an amd 7950x. Since the 13900 is power hungry and recommends a water cooler, I'm leaning AMD at this moment...

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Aaaand this is why you should stop continue watching pron at work.

I'd avoid the hottest running, because Mr Sod, and his legal system will stop a bearing at the wrong time, and fry your system.

JBurton

Signtologist
I think JBurton has gotten into this AI thing pretty heavy and now identifies as a PC.
Excuse me, but our fearless governor just eliminated any 'woke nonsense' verbiage from any and all government documentation. You may now only use the following to describe individuals: male, female, felon, deceased.