• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale Decals

skbensin

I have a customer who wants some full color printed decals. I do not have the capabilities to do this myself right now but do not want to turn the customer away because we have done a bit of business together. Would anyone be willing to wholesale me some decals? It is a small order. They need to be printed onto white reflective vinyl (I can provide if needed). Please PM for more info. You would be doing me a huge favor, and there's a good chance I could get some more business for you as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fanaticus

Oh yes it does!!:toasting:

So you guys are all settled in now?

I'm a week away from being able to have a beer in my own house.....very excite. :Big Laugh

Not settled quite yet. We removed all the 1970's wall paper and have painted the main floor and foyer. Looks much better. Tore out the 'workshop" that was in the garage and had a backyard bonfire almost every night for 6 weeks to burn the wood that came from it. Just had a new water softner and tankless water heater installed, as well as a new 2 stage furnace and new air conditioner - allowing the "b-vent" to be removed and capped off. New Front Entry double doors with french storm doors are coming in about a week, as well as new patio doors and windows through-out the house. THEN, we're painting the lower level, followed by re-treading the both flights of stairs with oak and tiling the main landing. Followed by upstairs bathroom rebuild, and on to a kitchen rebuild.... then..??? who knows right now.

It's going to be awhile before I can sit with nothing to really do, but it's very rewarding being able to do work to you own place and not have to call a landlord when something isn't right.

I'll have a beer for you tonight. What are you closing on?