• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale metallic ink printing

jfiscus

Rap Master
What about a metallic print media with standard inks? Gans Media makes some really neat looking materials that look similar to Phototex but have metallic/holographic look to them.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I don't know of any of the major wholesale printers that will handle metallic large format. You might just need to find someone with Rolland. Curious if WYLDGFI can?

Just for your information, we do screen print metallic ink here at FireSprint, but we really only go to about 24x36" max size.
Since metallic ink is rather problematic unless you run a lot of it, I figure the number of machines out there are pretty small. I don't know of anyone that has a Roland or Epson with metallic inks.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
What about a metallic print media with standard inks? Gans Media makes some really neat looking materials that look similar to Phototex but have metallic/holographic look to them.
The only wallpaper I know of is Dreamscapes Bling. It is a little gawdy for the application (high end corporate office). I am considering matte silver metallic color change wrap film. We can print with white ink to block out certain parts since I don't want the entire image to have a metallic sheen. The color change wrap films don't appear to be made for printing, though, so we'll have to experiment.

ProColorGraphics

Since metallic ink is rather problematic unless you run a lot of it, I figure the number of machines out there are pretty small. I don't know of anyone that has a Roland or Epson with metallic inks.
I have silver in my Epson S80. How much metallic does the file have? It is pretty solid coverage or more spot colors?

jfiscus

Rap Master
The only wallpaper I know of is Dreamscapes Bling. It is a little gawdy for the application (high end corporate office). I am considering matte silver metallic color change wrap film. We can print with white ink to block out certain parts since I don't want the entire image to have a metallic sheen. The color change wrap films don't appear to be made for printing, though, so we'll have to experiment.
He is a Merchant Member on here, shoot him a PM or contact him directly and he will send you some swatch samples out.