• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Wholesale Printer for Window Perf

lkt1954

I need to find a wholesale printer that can print & laminate window perf up to 58"in width. Fire Spirt goes to 48" & b2b signs goes to 54".
Window is 68" x 58" and I really do not want to split the print. Also prefer the 50/50, but can live with 70/30.
Thanks

ABA Visibility Products

Premium Subscriber
I need to find a wholesale printer that can print & laminate window perf up to 58"in width. Fire Spirt goes to 48" & b2b signs goes to 54".
Window is 68" x 58" and I really do not want to split the print. Also prefer the 50/50, but can live with 70/30.
Thanks

Hello lkt1954 --

We'd be glad to help you with your window perf jobs. We stock both 54" and 60" medias in 50/50 and 70/30 as well as corresponding laminates. Give Cathy or Bryan a call at 801-305-1655 or email sales@abacatalog.com. We look forward to working with you!

Thank you

jfiscus

Rap Master
Window perf is a mess currently. 3M isn't making any and doesn't have hardly any in stock, and if you can find any perf it is usually only 54" widths. The other options are mainly short term films. Be sure of whoever you find to print it for you, that the film they're using has a "somewhat decent" lifespan unless this is for a 6 month install.