• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesale printer in Ontario

Conor Knoxx

Any recommendations for a wholesale vinyl printer, in Ontario? My old Mutoh Valuejet has quit working, and I'd like to just sub the work for now. Any recommendations and / or experience is appreciated!

CanuckSigns

We used to use 4over, but they moved out of Canada. We use sinalite for banners and such, never used them for vinyl. I've had good luck with Tony Displays in Missisauga

billsg

Any recommendations for a wholesale vinyl printer, in Ontario? My old Mutoh Valuejet has quit working, and I'd like to just sub the work for now. Any recommendations and / or experience is appreciated!
Hi Conor we would love to do your vinyl for you as we also have screen printing & UV flatbed. We are located in Oakville if that works for you. (Sierra Graphics (Hynek Change Letters). Take care

ikarasu

Don't forget you guys aren't allowed to hawk your services without a merchant member subscription. It's not that expensive, and it's only fair you pay for it like the other merchant members

Conor Knoxx

Thanks for all the replies! Sounds like some great options.
I actually already use Sinalite for paper products.... looks like some options there for vinyl print products too.
And I get the problem of "merchant member subscription" - so feel free to send me a personal message if that's the case.
Cheers! Conor