• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Wholesale screen print T-Shirts

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
You might be better on t-shirtforums.com or else talk to whoever you order blanks (Sanmar, Alphabroder, TSC, etc) from and ask them for trade printers in the area you need them to be. I think that location is the main thing you're going to need to figure out. If you happen to be an ASI member they have directories as well.

rjssigns

You might be better on t-shirtforums.com or else talk to whoever you order blanks (Sanmar, Alphabroder, TSC, etc) from and ask them for trade printers in the area you need them to be. I think that location is the main thing you're going to need to figure out. If you happen to be an ASI member they have directories as well.
Thank you. I'll check out a t-shirt forum.

Stacey K

I like making signs
There's a place in Green Bay...MASS, but still check around. If you find one you should go online to Sanmar and open an account so you can see the inventory before you go placing orders. Right now it's slim pickings for a lot of products. Here's the current inventory for Sanmar's Gildan 2000 black tshirt. Just saying, it could cause you to go back and forth more times than it's worth if you have to ask them a million times vs. just doing the leg work yourself.
1631026592882.png

jimbug72

We've been using these guys. Great pricing, and they have some pricing apps in their website that allows you to quote jobs without having to ask for a custom quote every time. Worth a look if shipping costs don't wreck the pricing matrix. They are close enough for us to drive there for the big runs.

Good luck finding t-shirt stock for larger orders... especially white!