• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Wholesale Wide Format Vendor in NYC area (or Northeast)

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Looking for a wholesaler that can supply some flatbed printed foamcore boards, printed/laminated translucent vinyl and printed laminated calendared vinyl for a last minute exhibit we are doing in NYC next week. Need to have everything in hand in NYC by EOD Friday 6/9 for early AM install on 6/12. Must be able to print on 60" media for the vinyl/translucent. I have contacted Merritt already, but need a backup in case they can't do it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• ½” Foamcore/Ultraboard – Black Core Qty: (4) 36” x 65”
    • Qty: (4) 36” x 65”
  • White Translucent Vinyl – Laminated with Matte Laminate – (House/Commodity Brand is acceptable)
    • Qty: (6) 57.5” x 73.5
    • To be applied to interior windows
  • White Calendared vinyl with grey adhesive and air egress, laminated with Matte Laminate.
    • Qty: (3) 60” x 86.25”
      • This will be a 3 panel mural that will be applied to a whiteboard wall 21 ½ ft wide with 1” overlaps on the panels
    • Qty: (1) 24.3” x 22.95”

CL Visual

Hey, not sure if you ever got this handled but for future reference, I would be able to help you with all those items.