• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wholesaler for rubber stamps and envelopes?

TXFB.INS

Howdy,

We have a couple wholesalers that we would LOVE to fire.

So we need some advise on where to get the following items
  • self inking rotary stamps.
  • envelopes (already looked at 4over) that at colored (green, blue, and ivory) and with/without windows on the Left and Right sides and different sizes
  • ID badges (with no minimum) Engraved and Full Color versions.

Thanks for the advice.

2B

Since we went paperless there is no turning back.

We stopped mailing invoices and filing paper years ago no time for it when there is an easier way.

so what software are you using that allows you to have everything completely paperless.

ebenavides

I can help you.

Howdy,

We have a couple wholesalers that we would LOVE to fire.

So we need some advise on where to get the following items
  • self inking rotary stamps.
  • envelopes (already looked at 4over) that at colored (green, blue, and ivory) and with/without windows on the Left and Right sides and different sizes
  • ID badges (with no minimum) Engraved and Full Color versions.

Thanks for the advice.

I can help you with the stamp and engraving if you like. I don't deal with the envelopes, but I buy that directly from Quickbooks. As someone else mentioned, Quickbooks can help you reduce the amount of paper you use and the need for a bunch of stamps. I do engraving in house and make stamps in-house. Let me know if you would like a quote. eloina@jkindell.com

mpn

I can help you with the stamp and engraving if you like. I don't deal with the envelopes, but I buy that directly from Quickbooks. As someone else mentioned, Quickbooks can help you reduce the amount of paper you use and the need for a bunch of stamps. I do engraving in house and make stamps in-house. Let me know if you would like a quote. eloina@jkindell.com

http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...Paid-Subscription-Options-Available&tabid=125

Try out the Merchant Membership.:thumb:

TXFB.INS

thanks for all the info,

however we are NOT looking for the services for in house use. but for the customers who are looking to buy them from us.

2B

Quick books pro.

Invoice is e-mailed right out of QB.

They get a pdf which has link to pay online.

I get that but what about work orders when a customer contacts for a product? how do you get approval for production to start?

How do you handle walk in customers standing at your counter if you are solely digital?

JMPrinting

In Ohio I have a great company for stamps, in Columbus call "Quality Rubber Stamp" great people, fast turn times. I use them a couple times a month.